I spent a week in Grady's ER and another six months in a wheelchair. My bills were enormous. But through Darren's diligent efforts I was able to recover all of my expenses, cover the extensive medical costs and rehabilitation, and get compensation for my pain. Darren found resources I would never have known about. Beyond his top legal prowess he showed me real friendship.- Karl Hammerberg
Jeb was great to work with and he did an amazing job on my case! He is a great listener and is very understanding. He went through great lengths to find anything that could help with my case! My sister who is a paralegal looked up Mr. Butler beforehand and she was very impressed with what she found. In the end, I was able to get out of my unsafe environment without any issues thanks to Jeb!- Tiffany
I was referred to Mr. Darren Tobin and from our first conversation, I knew there was something special about him... I hold Mr. Darren Tobin in the highest regard because he is an attorney with an uncompromising character that will fight for you until the end.- Ashley Harris
Jeb provided exceptional legal representation on my behalf after an auto accident. His diligence, attention to detail, responsiveness, and candor made him a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend this individual as a legal representative in an auto accident case.- Brad
Why Choose Us
- Fewer Cases Means Better Results. Some law firms take in huge numbers of cases, then settle them for less money than they should. Not us. We take a small number of cases, then deliver maximum value for each of our clients.
- Other Lawyers Know We’re Good. Other lawyers consistently recognize the attorneys at Butler Tobin for their skill. Our awards and honors prove it—our attorneys have earned recognition from Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, Avvo, Legal Elite, and the University of Georgia. Our attorneys have appeared in news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, ABC-affiliate WSB-TV, NBC-affiliate 11Alive, the Daily Report, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, and News Radio 106.7.
- Our Clients Become Our Friends. Some law firms think their clients should simply take a number and get in line. Not us. We treat our clients with the respect they deserve—which is why the attorneys at Butler Tobin consistently win Avvo’s prestigious “Client’s Choice Award”.
- No Fee Guarantee. When we take a case, we expect to win it. We put our money where our mouth is: if we don’t win, we don’t get paid. That is why our entire fee is based on winning the case. When we say “Justice for the injured”, we mean it.
- Other Lawyers Call Us To Work On Cases. Other law firms – within Georgia and around the country – call on Butler Tobin for assistance in serious or complex cases. We value these relationships and offer generous co-counsel fee arrangements.
- We Welcome The Challenge. We prepare every case for the courtroom. Although we do everything we can to resolve our clients’ cases rapidly on favorable terms, we know that the surest way to help our clients is by preparing for trial. So at Butler Tobin, we’re not only willing to fight to the end, we’re prepared. Our attorneys thoroughly investigate a case by tracking down witnesses, medical providers, and government officials including police officers. We are proactive, not reactive.
- Double The Attention, Double The Power. The attorneys and staff at Butler Tobin work as a team. Our adversaries may not like it, but our clients enjoy the benefits—for the same fee that a single attorney would charge. When you hire one of us, you get all of us.
- We Understand The Medicine. Traumatic brain injuries; spinal cord injuries, including herniated discs, quadriplegia, and paraplegia; burns, including third degree partial thickness and fourth degree full thickness; limb dislocations, including tears of the rotator cuff and/or meniscus; and other catastrophic injuries require a deeper understanding of medicine that not all lawyers possess. Knowing the law and understanding the medicine is what gets us results.