Butler Tobin: A Car Accident Law Firm in Atlanta, Ga That Is Here for You
For many years, Butler Tobin has helped people who were injured in a car accident through no fault of their own. Our injury lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of victim and their loved ones. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, we want to hear from you. Butler Tobin is a car accident law firm in Atlanta, GA with a successful track record for recovering substantial compensation for our clients. Call us today for a free consultation with an attorney who can make a difference in your life.
Why Butler Tobin is the Right Choice for Legal Representation
When you come to our firm you can feel confident in knowing that our legal staff and lawyers will be ready to offer you the utmost support. It is our goal to assist in the restoration of your future. As a respected car accident law firm in Atlanta, GA, Butler Tobin has successfully brought personal injury claims against wrongdoers, negligent drivers, trucking companies, doctors, nurses, hospitals, agencies, corporations, and others. We are not afraid to stand up against well known names or other prominent lawyers who work hard to intimidate us. It is this reason that Butler Tobin has earned an outstanding reputation throughout Georgia.
8 Reasons Why Clients Choose Butler Tobin as Their Car Accident Law Firm in Atlanta, GA
- We dedicate our resources to every injury claim we represent.
- We aggressively fight insurance companies.
- We assume the financial risk on behalf of our clients and work on a contingency fee basis which means you don’t pay us unless we negotiate a settlement.
- We are committed to protecting the rights of our clients.
- We seek the results you deserve.
- We have the necessary experience and knowledge for even the most complex of cases.
- We are ethical and responsible.
- We specialize in personal injury claims including car accidents.
Common Types of Car Accidents in Georgia
A car accident can often be attributed to negligence or wrongdoing in one form or another by one of the involved parties. Whether or not the action or inaction causes the accident, it is the negligent party who should be held liable. A car accident law firm in Atlanta, GA can determine which party or parties should be held responsible for causing your injury. In Georgia, some of the most common types of car accidents are:
Distracted Driving – This includes talking on a phone, eating, browsing social media platforms, changing music, or looking for an object in the car.
Drunk Driving – A driver who has consumed alcohol above the legal limit.
Teenage Driving – Drivers between the ages of 16 and 23 are typically the most susceptible to causing an accident. This could be attributed to lack of experience, distractions, and more.
Examples of Negligence
- Failing to signal
- Failing to yield or stop
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Unsafe lane changes
- Improper vehicle maintenance (i.e. common with commercial vehicles)
- Defective part
You Deserve Justice
Car accident claims can be straightforward or very complex. For this reason, the sooner you contact a car accident law firm in Atlanta, GA the better. In the meantime it will be in your best interest to:
- Take photographs of the accident scene, damage to your vehicle, and of your injury for evidence.
- Save receipts, invoices, or bills for your medical treatment.
- Record the contact details of all witnesses.
- File a police report of the accident.
Butler Tobin Is a Car Accident Law Firm in Atlanta, Ga That Is Here for You
Butler Tobin knows the challenges and emotions you are going through. We will do our best to resolve your claim as quickly as possible. We are proud to be the car accident law firm Atlanta, GA motorists trust– call us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your injury case.