UBER LAWYER ATLANTA GA
Holding giant rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft accountable after an accident can be difficult, which is why you may need an Uber lawyer Atlanta GA trusts to file and pursue the case. As an Uber lawyer in Atlanta GA, Butler Tobin may be able to represent you if:
- a Lyft or Uber driver was at fault in a collision with your vehicle;
- you were a passenger in a Lyft or Uber, regardless of which driver was at fault; or
- you were a victim of an assault, sexual assault, or other crime committed by an Uber or Lyft driver.
Protect Your Rights
Large corporate entities like Uber and Lyft have structured their business model to protect themselves from liability. When involved in an accident or any situation that leads to injury or loss, you may need an Uber lawyer Atlanta GA trusts to ensure that you are capably represented.
Traditional cab companies are subject to laws that require insurance coverage in the event of an accident. Under some circumstances involving Uber and Lyft drivers, there is a gray area regarding their liability. As a victim, you may have a challenging time getting fair compensation from Uber for your accident-related injuries. It may be in your best interest to contact the Uber lawyer Atlanta GA relies on to protect your rights.
Contact Butler Tobin
At Butler Tobin, one of our Uber car accident lawyers can provide you with legal advice that has your best interests in mind. Our legal team can help you collect the evidence you need to ensure your case is as strong as possible. Our attorneys are familiar with the tactics used by ridesharing companies in their attempts to evade responsibility.
Crimes Involving Uber Drivers and Passengers
Any number of situations can happen when an Uber or Lyft driver is behind the wheel. If you are a passenger and a ride-sharing driver has assaulted you, violated your rights, or hurt you in some way, you might consider contacting an Atlanta Uber lawyer.
An Uber lawyer in Atlanta GA can provide a variety of services that focus on recovering the maximum amount of damages for you and your family after an Uber or Lyft accident. Our attorneys can:
- Investigate your accident;
- Consult with experts from a variety of fields relevant to your case, such as accident reconstruction or medical care;
- Ensure all legal documents are submitted to the court and other recipients on time;
- Locate all insurance policies involved in your case;
- Aggressively negotiate with the auto insurance companies; and
- Present a persuasive case when representing you in court.
Our hard work has paid off in many jury verdicts and settlements, including a jury trial verdict of $150 million. At Butler Tobin, the Uber lawyer Atlanta GA turns to for security and peace of mind, we provide free case evaluations and we do not charge any legal fee unless we win your case.
“Butler Tobin is an exceptional law firm, I was referred to them by a minister of the church and I truly believe that it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and my family,especially at a time when we were at a loss. His utmost support, understanding and patience is above and beyond what I ever expected to receive from a law firm.”